We are so blessed to have some incredible sponsors supporting Melody of Hope and Camp Craig Allen at Denim & Diamonds this weekend! We’d like to share with you some of the ways these organizations are impacting their communities.
· Rene Sinclair – René is a realtor with JP & Associates and has been living in Frisco, Texas for almost twenty years. René has a passion for service, community, and helping people find the perfect home. As part of her dedication to serving the Frisco community, she has been involved with the American Cancer Society for several years, supporting Relay For Life as the Event Chair for three years. When she’s not serving others, René enjoys spending time with her husband and two sons.
· JP & Associates – JP & Associates (JPAR) is a full service real estate brokerage firm specializing in real estate sales and marketing services with multiple offices across the US and expanding quickly. JPAR’s mission is to provide extraordinary services and exceed their clients’ expectations by always committing to the highest levels of professionalism, ethics, and standards in the real estate industry.
· Whole Health Kinetix – Whole Health Kinetix (WHK) is committed to helping individuals attain an optimal quality life, putting the patient in the driver’s seat of their own well-being. WHK continually explores and implements natural ways to achieve optimal health. Whether it’s working with individuals, physicians or health professionals, WHK comes alongside the patient to educate, motivate, and provide the highest quality of health care from diagnosis to treatment. "Whole Health Kinetix is an integrative functional medicine practice using advanced diagnostics to customize patient treatment protocols. We support our community by meeting each and every patient where they are and tailoring all care to their individual health goals," Clinic Director and Blood Specialist Austin Wendell, said "We are excited to partner with this event because it gives us a platform to promote health and wellbeing to communities that already care and are passionate about the needs of others."
WHK is donating two of their health packages which includes their Vitamin IV Therapy Hydration with Oxygen Therapy and their innovative Body Analytics testing.
· The J Paul Company – The J Paul Company is a promotional programs company with expertise in design, crystal awards and recognition awards, as well as corporate apparel and products. Their experience coupled with state-of-the-art technology allows them to provide clients with innovative, yet cost-effective, recognition and incentive programs. J Paul helps clients build their brands by providing creative, high-quality products plus the peace of mind knowing they will make each client and their brand look great on every order. Several of J Paul’s clients include Verizon, Texas Instruments, Frito-Lay, 7-Eleven, United Way Dallas, and many more! "Both Melody of Hope and Camp Craig Allen strive toward the same vision; To support, advocate and tackle issues where too little funding is available and to help people that the world has deemed un-helpable," sales manager Barb Delk, said"The JPaul Company is excited that we have been allowed to help support both of these amazing organizations.”
· Telatnyk & Wehr – Julie Telatnyk is an accounting and tax consultant based out of Dallas, Texas. Her firm, Briggs & Telatnyk, specializes in taxes, auditing, business valuation, consulting services, account services, bookkeeping, payroll, and entity formation.
· Tag Me Bro Photobooth – Tag Me Bro is a photobooth rental service for the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. With competitive pricing and the best equipment on the market, their photo booth rentals will take your event to the next level. Tag Me Bro’s photobooth rental packages offer a variety of benefits, including animated GIFs, fun props, unlimited digital sharing, and a professional attendant to ensure the maximum photobooth experience. Blake Pool, founder and CEO said, "We see our role as an organization to help create, promote, and capture fun memories for people in support of several great causes in our North Texas communities."
· Kendra Scott – Kendra Scott is a well-known fashion brand most recognized for its gorgeous jewelry featuring colorful gemstones. Since she began her company, Kendra Scott (CEO, designer, and philanthropist) has lived by three core values: family, fashion, and philanthropy. She created a brand and culture that authentically values giving back and making a positive difference in the community."From the beginning, we have been a company that values giving back and making a difference in our communities. Jenn Rich, Community relations and events manager said, "We truly care about our customers and the causes that matter to them. Philanthropy is the heart of our company and we believe we always have something to give." The Kendra Scott company maintains a focus on its customers and the causes close to their hearts, abiding by the mantra “What matters to you matters to us.”
Kendra Scott is donating one of their signature pieces of jewelry to our silent auction.
· Crest – With over 25 years in business, Crest has INFINITI has earned a strong reputation as one of the foremost Dallas area INFINITI dealers. As a respected Texas INFINITI dealer, Crest’s success is credited not only to their focus on the customer, but also to their dedication to community. As longtime members of the greater Dallas community, Crest INFINITI looks to help better their local neighborhoods through involvement in prominent organizations and nonprofits. "When we met Dawn, Amanda, and Charlie and heard about the incredible work they are doing, we jumped at the chance to work with them." Corporate partnerships director Kevin Healy, said "We are very fortunate to have an amazing, new facility to host this event for them. Crest is very excited about working with and planning an amazing event that will benefit two incredible organizations, Camp Craig Allen and Melody of Hope."
· Plexus – Plexus is a rapidly growing company specializing in nutritional and weight management products. Their core beliefs are simple: Be Trustworthy, Be Honest, Be Reliable, and Be Responsible. Plexus strives to ensure the quality of their products and provide the support their customers need to succeed.
· Stevens Creek Roofing- Stevens Creek Roofing prides themselves on being locally owned and family operated. They believe that their tried and true attention to detail, coupled with the use of the best materials, are what sets them apart. From windows to siding to gutters and roofing; Stevens Creek Roofing has you in mind.
· Lipsense & Southern Belle Lash – LipSense is unlike any conventional lipstick, stain, or color. As the original long-lasting lip color, it is waterproof, does not kiss-off, smear-off, rub-off or budge-off! Southern Belle Lash, located in Plano, offers professional eyelash extensions from highly trained and talented artist Alison Bohonski.
· Prudential – Prudential provides customers with a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. Brett Larson is a financial advisor for Prudential based out of Frisco.
· Keller Williams, The Grubbs Team – Tim and Leslie Grubbs are Keller Williams agents with 24 years of experience as realtors. Whether clients are selling or buying, they will be diligent and meet your needs.
· Mortgage Financial Services – Lori and Jody McCaghren’s goal is to help homebuyers achieve the American Dream of homeownership. Mortgage Financial Services is dedicated to providing quality service and products that help customers achieve their objectives throughout the home buying process.
· Baylor, Scott, & White – Baylor Scott & White Health exists to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education, and research as a Christian ministry of healing.
· Roofing Giant – Roofing Giant is a leading Dallas roofing company that provides excellent quality roofing. “We always make sure that our customers are happy and satisfied with our services; pleased customers are the highest reward for us.”
· Texas Republic Bank – Texas Republic Bank is a locally owned and locally managed community bank with deep roots in the communities they serve. Their goal is to provide clients with the best banking experience possible; it’s what they call “Banking like it oughta be”.
· Cutting Edge Cryo – Located in Lewisville, Cutting Edge Cryo serves the greater north Texas area. Whole body cryotherapy treatments are a great way to help manage pain throughout the body.
· YogaFit – YogaFit is the largest yoga fitness education school in the world. YogaFit is designed to improve the health, performance, and mental acuity of athletes or individuals interested in improving their level of fitness.
Yogafit is donating 3 monthly memberships to our silent auction.
Thank you so much to our wonderful sponsors for all your support and generosity!